Skip to main content

National Day [TikTok]

 Hello again, it has been quite long since I updated my blogs.  The National Day was three days ago and we were assigned to make videos with TikTok to celebrate it, then we were told to choose our own three personal favourites from all of the videos uploaded.

I've watched every single one of the videos and I want to congratulate everyone for their efforts and creativeness. I personally think that everyone did a great job and deserve praise for it. Again, give yourself a round of applause!

Now, without further delays, let me show you my top three picks. Do remember that it doesn't mean theirs are better than yours ! I chose these three based on their uniqueness out of all the videos.

First of all, it's the video by Sullivan Samson! 

The drawing is really cool! I hope to see more videos like this in the future!

Let's move on to my next pick, Charles Lee!

I really like singing and music related content, and the decent voice by Charles also contributed to my choice, more singing in the future please!

Now the final one, Wan Asyraful! 

This one is very unique, I am surprised on the fact that he can somehow use a video game montage to show patriotism! This is POG(play of the game) !

Here is mine, it is not as good as everyone's so I must advise you to watch it with low expectations:


Well, that's about it from me, again I want to say that everyone did a wonderful job on your videos! Goodbye and enjoy your weekend! Stay safe and avoid going out if unnecessary! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk: Joji - WANTED U

Hello everyone, let's discuss the song "WANTED U" by Joji, it is my favourite song from him. In this blog I will do an analysis and give out my opinion on how the song feels to me. Joji's actual name is George Miller borned half Australian and half Japanese.  [Song Analysis]  The song is played in G Major key and 83 beats per minute, from these informations we can know that the song is playing in the lowest Major key and the beats per minute for this song is considerably slow. The music starts off with a beat sampled from metal chains and an electric guitar melody that will loop throughout the music. When it comes to sampling audio from the world we're living in, Joji is very creative in mixing it into his songs.  The melody is melancholic like most of the other songs he made in the album "Ballads 1". Even though his music always sound depressing, he actually is a funny and upbeat individual in real life.  [How I feel]  Whenever I listen to this music I ...

Hobbies & Passions

 🐸🐸  Hello everyone visiting my blog, my name is Sunny Liew Vun Xu and you can call me Sunny. Below is a self-introduction video I made for my MUET's assignment.🐸🐸 So, as you had learnt from the video above, I was a debater for my previous school and also know how to play instruments such as violin, guitar and piano. I had participated in the District Level Interschool Debate competition in year 2017 and 2018. If my memory serves me right the competition was held in SMK Kinarut in 2017 and SMK Pengalat in 2018 (P.S; I apologize if I spelt your school's title incorrectly).       Besides debating, I also enjoy playing musical instruments. I started playing violin since six and self-learnt guitar since twelve. I play them whenever I feel relaxed or inspired, or both. I love playing classical piece with my violin, but I also enjoy playing jazz and metal rock with my electric guitar. My electric guitar is a velvet red Fender Telecaster.       ...

Hopes for MUET

Good day everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today Madam Audrey had assigned us to read about the test that will be carried out in MUET.  I have read the presentation and the textbook pages that introduce us to how MUET works. From what I have learned, MUET exam is held three times a year estimated at around March, July and November. Let us hope that the pandemic will cease soon so that our schedule do not get delayed any longer.  The exams that will be held are very practical and useful for everyone especially the fact English is one of the most broadly used languages internationally. There will be tests like listening, speaking, reading and writing. These are applicable skills that we will need to survive in the modern era. Communication skills are vital from business to scientific research as we often work in a team.  When we are owning or working for a company, no matter public or private sector, teamwork is the most important element that will determine wh...