Skip to main content

Hopes for MUET

Good day everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today Madam Audrey had assigned us to read about the test that will be carried out in MUET. 

I have read the presentation and the textbook pages that introduce us to how MUET works. From what I have learned, MUET exam is held three times a year estimated at around March, July and November. Let us hope that the pandemic will cease soon so that our schedule do not get delayed any longer. 

The exams that will be held are very practical and useful for everyone especially the fact English is one of the most broadly used languages internationally. There will be tests like listening, speaking, reading and writing. These are applicable skills that we will need to survive in the modern era. Communication skills are vital from business to scientific research as we often work in a team. 

When we are owning or working for a company, no matter public or private sector, teamwork is the most important element that will determine whether the company will be a great success or fail miserably. One of the most essential things in a team include good communication skills and here's where MUET comes in. MUET will prepare the candidates with the required knowledge and experience and apply them in their day-to-day basis.


Phew, I sounded like a salesman promoting MUET there, enough talking about it and now let's move on to the next part: Which is the easiest and the hardest paper in MUET for me? In my humblest opinion, all of them does not look that hard for me but that is because I was trained to communicate in English since a very young age and I also have a reading hobby which helps significantly. 

As for which Band I want to get in MUET, I want to achieve Band 5 or above and to actually walk the talk, I will practice my English in my daily life but not ignoring exercises and past-year's papers. That's about it, thank you for reading my updates and stay frosty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk: Joji - WANTED U

Hello everyone, let's discuss the song "WANTED U" by Joji, it is my favourite song from him. In this blog I will do an analysis and give out my opinion on how the song feels to me. Joji's actual name is George Miller borned half Australian and half Japanese.  [Song Analysis]  The song is played in G Major key and 83 beats per minute, from these informations we can know that the song is playing in the lowest Major key and the beats per minute for this song is considerably slow. The music starts off with a beat sampled from metal chains and an electric guitar melody that will loop throughout the music. When it comes to sampling audio from the world we're living in, Joji is very creative in mixing it into his songs.  The melody is melancholic like most of the other songs he made in the album "Ballads 1". Even though his music always sound depressing, he actually is a funny and upbeat individual in real life.  [How I feel]  Whenever I listen to this music I ...

Hobbies & Passions

 🐸🐸  Hello everyone visiting my blog, my name is Sunny Liew Vun Xu and you can call me Sunny. Below is a self-introduction video I made for my MUET's assignment.🐸🐸 So, as you had learnt from the video above, I was a debater for my previous school and also know how to play instruments such as violin, guitar and piano. I had participated in the District Level Interschool Debate competition in year 2017 and 2018. If my memory serves me right the competition was held in SMK Kinarut in 2017 and SMK Pengalat in 2018 (P.S; I apologize if I spelt your school's title incorrectly).       Besides debating, I also enjoy playing musical instruments. I started playing violin since six and self-learnt guitar since twelve. I play them whenever I feel relaxed or inspired, or both. I love playing classical piece with my violin, but I also enjoy playing jazz and metal rock with my electric guitar. My electric guitar is a velvet red Fender Telecaster.       ...