Skip to main content

TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES

 Hello everyone, today we are assigned to identify our mistakes in yesterday's exercises and retype the "Top 11 Grammar Rules" and "Table of tenses" here.  


*Disclaimer: Click on the highlighted headlines and it will redirect you to the tables, I implemented this because Blogger™️ won't let me make one without the coding knowledge of HTML, which I only have little experience with."

TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES

&

TABLE OF TENSES


That's the tables I've concluded from the actual tables made by Madam Audrey. Honestly, there isn't really anything I've changed from the actual tables, that is because Madam Audrey herself had done an amazing job making detailed tables.

These grammar rules are essential for what we need to learn in the future. These grammar rules will set the foundation of a convincing conversation, articles, just to name a few. Without the knowledge of the 11 grammar rules, it will be difficult for one to set their foot on the actual world because even the simplest skill, communication, will be a huge obstacle.

I do not find the grammar rules as interesting as the first time I've learned about it in high school. From my observation, we have been learning the same thing over and over again. Is it necessary a bad thing? No, it actually is a great thing especially our native language isn't English. By practicing the same thing over and over again, you will be very familiar with English language and even possibly master the language. This also reminds me of a quote by Bruce Lee:


(I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.) 


In conclusion, I found these grammar rules immensely beneficial for people that are still weak in English especially in the grammar part. I still have room for improvement, so I would say reading more and practicing English with my friends will definitely help improve my grammar. 

Unfortunately, this is the end of the blog. I am sure we will meet soon enough, I wish you prosperity and to be in good health. See you again! 



Comments

  1. Great job, first to finish, you are a star student!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complement Madam Audrey!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk: Joji - WANTED U

Hello everyone, let's discuss the song "WANTED U" by Joji, it is my favourite song from him. In this blog I will do an analysis and give out my opinion on how the song feels to me. Joji's actual name is George Miller borned half Australian and half Japanese.  [Song Analysis]  The song is played in G Major key and 83 beats per minute, from these informations we can know that the song is playing in the lowest Major key and the beats per minute for this song is considerably slow. The music starts off with a beat sampled from metal chains and an electric guitar melody that will loop throughout the music. When it comes to sampling audio from the world we're living in, Joji is very creative in mixing it into his songs.  The melody is melancholic like most of the other songs he made in the album "Ballads 1". Even though his music always sound depressing, he actually is a funny and upbeat individual in real life.  [How I feel]  Whenever I listen to this music I ...

Hobbies & Passions

 🐸🐸  Hello everyone visiting my blog, my name is Sunny Liew Vun Xu and you can call me Sunny. Below is a self-introduction video I made for my MUET's assignment.🐸🐸 So, as you had learnt from the video above, I was a debater for my previous school and also know how to play instruments such as violin, guitar and piano. I had participated in the District Level Interschool Debate competition in year 2017 and 2018. If my memory serves me right the competition was held in SMK Kinarut in 2017 and SMK Pengalat in 2018 (P.S; I apologize if I spelt your school's title incorrectly).       Besides debating, I also enjoy playing musical instruments. I started playing violin since six and self-learnt guitar since twelve. I play them whenever I feel relaxed or inspired, or both. I love playing classical piece with my violin, but I also enjoy playing jazz and metal rock with my electric guitar. My electric guitar is a velvet red Fender Telecaster.       ...

Hopes for MUET

Good day everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today Madam Audrey had assigned us to read about the test that will be carried out in MUET.  I have read the presentation and the textbook pages that introduce us to how MUET works. From what I have learned, MUET exam is held three times a year estimated at around March, July and November. Let us hope that the pandemic will cease soon so that our schedule do not get delayed any longer.  The exams that will be held are very practical and useful for everyone especially the fact English is one of the most broadly used languages internationally. There will be tests like listening, speaking, reading and writing. These are applicable skills that we will need to survive in the modern era. Communication skills are vital from business to scientific research as we often work in a team.  When we are owning or working for a company, no matter public or private sector, teamwork is the most important element that will determine wh...