Skip to main content

Hobbies & Passions

 πŸΈπŸΈ  Hello everyone visiting my blog, my name is Sunny Liew Vun Xu and you can call me Sunny. Below is a self-introduction video I made for my MUET's assignment.🐸🐸




So, as you had learnt from the video above, I was a debater for my previous school and also know how to play instruments such as violin, guitar and piano. I had participated in the District Level Interschool Debate competition in year 2017 and 2018. If my memory serves me right the competition was held in SMK Kinarut in 2017 and SMK Pengalat in 2018 (P.S; I apologize if I spelt your school's title incorrectly). 

     Besides debating, I also enjoy playing musical instruments. I started playing violin since six and self-learnt guitar since twelve. I play them whenever I feel relaxed or inspired, or both. I love playing classical piece with my violin, but I also enjoy playing jazz and metal rock with my electric guitar. My electric guitar is a velvet red Fender Telecaster.

                                         (The guitar in this picture is not mine by the way.)

 Other than the things I mentioned in my video, I also am a tech-savvy guy. I love to keep myself updated on the latest technology and discuss them with my friends. 

 I love to spend my free time solving problems ranging from mathematical and mechanical questions to simple games like Sudoku. It gives me a sense of satisfaction when I managed to solve a problem, I keep this attitude during classes and revision too. The similarity between video games and learning or solving problems is all your grinding and hard work paid off. 

                                                  (This is Sudoku in case you didn't know.)

Well, that is all I had in mind, I hope my blog entertain you. If you want more from me(assuming that I will update my blogs...), make sure to subscribe to my blogs for any updates! Thanks for stopping by and wish you a healthy life.
                                                    

Comments

  1. Great job! Impressed that you are the first to submit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give this blog 10 imposter/10 crewmate.Good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're a debater, no wonder you're so fluent. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You belong to be an entertainer soon sunny! Keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice blog brother... i like your guitar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing! I do play sudoku when i was young!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play a piece for me some time, keep it up Mr. Talented >w<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job sunny ! I like your blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on making your blog πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you become the best musician

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog sunny πŸ₯° I hope you can play that violin for me during my wedding hehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent! I like your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job sunny ! you should upload a vid of u playing the instruments 😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog sunny ! keep it up 🀘🏻

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Sunny, nice to meet you^_^. I hope you become a great musician.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow..such a nice blog sunnyπŸ’«...i also interested in music

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk: Joji - WANTED U

Hello everyone, let's discuss the song "WANTED U" by Joji, it is my favourite song from him. In this blog I will do an analysis and give out my opinion on how the song feels to me. Joji's actual name is George Miller borned half Australian and half Japanese.  [Song Analysis]  The song is played in G Major key and 83 beats per minute, from these informations we can know that the song is playing in the lowest Major key and the beats per minute for this song is considerably slow. The music starts off with a beat sampled from metal chains and an electric guitar melody that will loop throughout the music. When it comes to sampling audio from the world we're living in, Joji is very creative in mixing it into his songs.  The melody is melancholic like most of the other songs he made in the album "Ballads 1". Even though his music always sound depressing, he actually is a funny and upbeat individual in real life.  [How I feel]  Whenever I listen to this music I ...

Hopes for MUET

Good day everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today Madam Audrey had assigned us to read about the test that will be carried out in MUET.  I have read the presentation and the textbook pages that introduce us to how MUET works. From what I have learned, MUET exam is held three times a year estimated at around March, July and November. Let us hope that the pandemic will cease soon so that our schedule do not get delayed any longer.  The exams that will be held are very practical and useful for everyone especially the fact English is one of the most broadly used languages internationally. There will be tests like listening, speaking, reading and writing. These are applicable skills that we will need to survive in the modern era. Communication skills are vital from business to scientific research as we often work in a team.  When we are owning or working for a company, no matter public or private sector, teamwork is the most important element that will determine wh...